Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day one...

This idea of No Bake Makery has been whirling around my mind for a while now. Last night around 4:30 AM I woke up to non-stop "bite" ideas. Banana, peanut butter, wafer bites... and Cherry coconut almond bites... and peanut butter cookie bites... I guess worse thoughts could keep you up at night. 

Anyway... I finally got back to bed around 7AM...awoke again around 10:30AM, hungry and ready to start a business. It seems simple: a series of no bake desserts. All bite sized. All yummy. All adorable. All cheap (75 cents/bite). 


So, I came up with the first menu (below).  Plan is to build a new menu about once a week, post about it and see what butters your muffin! I will also have the most current menu available for sale via paypal. The hope is that by getting this blog and twitter going I can build a kinda grass roots following and eventually sell some of these babies--to people aside from my family :)

Next menu and pics coming Thursday!
On the menu:

Bites

Nutter Lover
Peanut butter cookie filling covered in dark chocolate topped with cookie crumbles and sea salt

This ish is Bananas
Wafer, banana, peanut butter, coconut bite covered in honey and chocolate topped with coconut

Ma Cherry
Cherry, coconut, almond filling covered in dark chocolate topped with coconut





2 comments:

  1. I just placed my first order of these verrrry (in the Borat accent) good looking (as used in Zoolander) little things. I will post as soon as I receive my No Bake Makery bites. I ordered a large assortment for my office so I should be able to provide independent feedback from a few people. With excitement, Toady-brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I can't wait to make my first order :)

    ReplyDelete