Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Rachael Ray Show . . . omygoodness

So, today I did the coolest thing ever ever ever. I taped a segment for the Rachael Ray Show for No Bake Makery. It was the scariest/most wonderful experience I could have ever imagined. Every single person I met that works on the show, from Rachael Ray and the producers to the hair/makeup people and food stylists, are the sweetest. I am insanely honored to have even stepped foot onto Rachael Ray's set and the whole thing was just bananas. The show will air on Tuesday, April 9! Here is a play by play:

Here we go...
My first time in the Hamptons!
Green Room > My apartment
Temporarily locked out. Normal.
Say what?
Hair and Makeup!

Awkward thumbs up is all I could manage at this point
Right before going on
Copies for the audience!

Just No Bake Makin with Rach!

Dear in headlights

YAY

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to watch it! You look gorgeous!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw the show...great job! I want the book now. The ice box cake looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the show today and preordered the book on Amazon! Can't wait! Wishing you much success!!!

    ReplyDelete